Monday 7 December 2009

Short and Sweet...

Hey everyone!

I did it! I submitted my essay and Im finally free!

Till tomorrow, atleast... because I have another one due on Friday. But today is my day off, I desperately need some R&R.

So this is going to be a short and quick post just to say hello and mention some things. First off, the competition is ending in THREE DAYS! So if you havent entered do so now, and if you have then keep at it! Secondly, did you know Confessions of a Makeup Addict has a Facebook group? I'll post the link below... come join us on Facebook too!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=184063762899&ref=ts

Tomorrow is going to be all about essay prep all over again but I'm going to do the neutral eye tomorrow night so yay! Ill edit and post tomorrow night as well because so many of you are waiting for this!

A quick preview: its going to be a dead simple look, something you can do really quick in the morning when getting ready for school or university or work, extremely wearable and something that everyone (regardless of skin tone and the shape of your eye) can pull off!

Till tomorrow, lovelies!

x

No comments: