Saturday 12 December 2009

3 Makeup Things I Cant Live Without Contest!

Hello my lovelies...

So I hope you're all well!

I thought I would do a bit of an interactive post this time... and since I need an excuse to do another competition here it is!

So here's how it works... all you have to do is comment on this post and say what your three makeup products that you cannot live without are. You have till the 12th of January, 2010 to do this and on that date a winner will be selected RANDOMLY from all the comments posted! You dont have to be a follower of the blog to enter this contest but I do ask that when commenting you put your full name down or atleast the initial of your surname just so we dont have any issues with common names!

The prize is another ELF Mini Makeup Collection palette complete with eyeshadows, lipglosses, brow powder, blush and more!

And to get the ball rolling... here are my three indispensable makeup products:

1. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach

What dark circles!? This makes me look like I havent missed an hour of sleep all my life.

2. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark

This is perfect to set my concealer and foundation, and sometimes when I want a low coverage look I just use this as foundation itself! Gives the right amount of coverage and a really nice glow!

3. MAC Brow Shader in Maple/Soft Charcoal

Perfect for filling in my brows and making them look decent!

These are 3 products that are part of my every day routine - I could leave the house having used just these and skipping on the blush, lip stuff, etc... so yeah these are probably the 3 things I couldnt live without haha!

Time to share, lovelies! And good luck for the contest!

x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAC Brow Shader.
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30
MAC Studio Fix face powder.
A good moisturizer, these 3 products, MAC Fix+ and I'm good to go.

Sarah U.

Paula S said...

Wynie paris ombrea paupieres eyeshadow
hema eyeshadow
clarins mascara

Darlina L. said...

NYX retractable eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown (love the flat tip, it makes it easier for perfect brows)

Bare Minerals Matte foundation in Tan (really nice and natural looking foundation)

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Black (I love this mascara for my Asian lashes!)

Unknown said...

hey girlie!
my 3 must have products are...
1)mac-studio fix
2)nars blush-orgasm
3)lancome mascara!

btw-just got the mac holiday quad in smoke and mirrors..they colors are fab!

Unknown said...

oops..not quad..there are 6 colors!

Unknown said...

Hey!
So my 3 make up essentials are...
*music please*

1) I.d. BareMinerals in Medium
2) MAC's powder blush in Desert Rose - I cannot live without this.
3) and MAC's eye kohl in Teddy. Love its smooth texture and it hardly ever smudges!