Saturday 5 December 2009

I'm excited about Aussie...

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all doing well... I am bang in the middle of a huge assignment that's due on Monday and I feel like im making no headway. NOT a good feeling.

Anyhoo, I was taking my break and I thought I'd share with you something that I picked up at my local supermarket today. Its not a makeup product - its hair care!

Till now Ive been a loyal John Frieda Brilliant Brunette fan but I noticed that in the past couple of months it wasn't really giving my hair that extra oomph anymore. Sure enough, it makes my hair super soft, moisturized and it actually does enhance the browns in my hair! But just... you know... the OOMPH...

And now that Im almost at the end of my current Brilliant Brunette, I thought I'd try something new. Aussie is a brand that has intrigued me for a while now but I just never got around to trying it... Ive definitely heard good things about it in the past... So when I saw it on offer (any 2 bottles for £5) I spontaneously picked up the Aussome Volume Shampoo and Conditioner!

Im going to try it out tonight so Im excited about this! I hope it works out well... but Id love to hear if any of you have had Aussie experiences... let me know!




Also, Im consideringgg getting *dramatic pause* acrylic nails!!! My nail bed is so small that Ive realised my nails will never grow to a nice length but Im just a bit hesistant because of the price factor. Apparently you have to get refills done every two weeks and they cost £15 every time - OUCH. But I really need to figure something out before end December because I want to have nice nails at my brothers wedding!

Help! Recommend! Suggest! Whatever!


x

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I've heard great things about Aussie myself. But from personal experience it made my hair dry and frizzy. I guess it just didn't suit my hair type. On a positive note I haven't tried the aussome volume shampoo/conditioner so I'm hoping you get some good results.

Unknown said...

hmm about ur nails.....well acrylic nails is the best option ....buh since ma sis has the same problem sally hanson's nail hardner works for her some homemade remedies i know are that rubbing garlic works buh it will surely be smelly.....

Holly said...

i love aussie products, the spray on conditioners are amazing!

Sana Ansari said...

Sherry and Holly - I am now a DIE HARD Aussie fan myself!!! Oh my God, Ive never had so much volume in my hair!!! Love love love it... and im definitely going to try on the spray on conditioner Holly, that sounds so convenient!

Dania - I decided to get them :D