Monday 25 January 2010

Blog Sale: Preliminary Information ONLY

Hello my lovelies!

As promised, Im putting up the blog sale tonight! Now this post is NOT the blog sale post, this is just a preliminary post to give you all the information you need and just to show you some pictures of the pigments up for sale!

1. To buy a pigment, you have to comment on the post titled "Blog Sale" which I will post AFTER this one, stating the following: your full name, email address, country of residence and which pigment(s) you would like to buy.

2. Instead of putting an individual picture for each pigment, Ive put them all together in one picture and come up with a numbering system. I will explain this numbering system in the "Blog Sale" post. You MUST quote the pigment number in your comment, otherwise I wont know which one you want!

3. For readers in London and Karachi, there is no minimum limit on the number of items you can purchase. For readers anywhere except these two cities, I apologise but you must buy ATLEAST 7 pigments so I can ship to you without incurring extra costs. Feel free to buy more!

4. Each pigment has 5 grams of product which allows 50-75 applications, and all of them are priced at TWO POUNDS EACH/300 RUPEES EACH/3.5 AMERICAN DOLLARS EACH.

5. Last, but certainly not least, I have personally tested these generic brand pigments and can assure you that they are excellent in terms of quality - color-wise and longevity-wise. I will NEVER sell anything to my readers that I would not wear myself. And this is about the cheapest you're going to find pure pigments, so go crazy!!! ;)












Happy buying, and thank you for your support!

x

No comments: