Wednesday 20 January 2010

3 Makeup Things I Cant Live Without Contest Winner!

Hello all! I hope you're all doing very well... I've finally resurfaced and started living a normal lifestyle! For the past week Ive been hiding in my room working away at two essays that needed to be submitted within a week of landing in London. Yikes. Its done and dusted but can I just say... I am NOT looking forward to the result.

Moving on to better, happier things! :) Im awfully delayed announcing the winner for this contest but nevertheless, here it is! By random selection... the winner of the '3 makeup things I cant live without' contest is ABEEHA MUSHTAQ!

Congratulations, girl! And thank you so, so much to everyone who entered! I have another fab fab contest coming up, as well as a bit of a blog sale... details will be up in the following post, so look out for that!

Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone! :)

x

No comments: