Saturday 28 November 2009

Short Update

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and I hope your Eid and Thanksgiving went wonderfully well!

I've been having a bit of a blah weekend... it's never fun being away from home on Eid but I did get to see some extended family today which was nice. But I miss home the most on Eid. And its been raining ALL day. Literally.

Moving on... I'm not going to be posting anything substantial today because I've ordered my camera (so looking forward to that!) and I'll be picking it up in store tomorrow so I'll be back to posting then...

...and tomorrow's post is going to be all about brushes. Which ones you need, which ones you absolutely dont need, which brands are good for brushes, how to look after your brushes, all that good stuff. So stay tuned.

Till then, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

x

No comments: