Thursday 26 November 2009

ELF Update!

Hello my lovelies!

I hope you're having a good week... mine's been a bit of a dragger because I'm meant to be working on my essays but I've been procrastinating and hence feeling very guilty. Sigh.

I've got two pieces of good news to share but before I get started I just want to extend an extremely heartfelt and HUGE thank you for all the support and encouragement you've been giving me about the blog!

This blog means so much to me in my own little way and I'm honoured and humbled that you've reacted so positively towards it.

Every time I read a lovely comment from someone it just pushes me to try and make it even better for you! So THANK YOU EVERYONE! :)

So the first piece of good news is that today I properly properly tried out some of the ELF products and when I say I tried them properly I mean I gave them the 'how does it last through the day' test.

I used the Corrective Concealer palette and mixed the nude and beige colours to conceal my under-eye circles - it worked beautifully and it lasted right till night time!

I also used the Warm Bronzer and again, it just gives me the most natural glow EVER. And unlike many high end brands I've tried this bronzer stayed put all day.

So I'm reassured that I made a good investment! :)

The second piece of good news is huge! And I feel it deserves its own post! So go check out the next one! ;)

x

No comments: